The 16th Tianjin International Machine Tool Exhibition
March 6-9, 2020
Meijiang Convention & Exhibition Centre, Tianjin, China
China Machinery Industry Federation
China Council for the Promotion of International Trade Machinery Sub-Council
Zhenwei Exhibition Corp.
Tianjin Industry and Information Commission
Tianjin Commission of Commerce
Tianjin Zhenwei Exhibition Co., Ltd.
- The largest manufacturing country in the world
- Chinese manufacturing industry has increased by 18 times over the past 30 years
- 1.3 billion people brings huge market demand for manufacturing equipment
- Made in China 2025 combines with Industry 4.0, trying to attract more overseas advanced technology and products.
- China has great policy to encourage “intelligence” & robot industry development
- Tianjin is the economic center of North China
- Tianjin is national advanced R&D manufacture base in Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei Integration Strategy set by Chinese government, is the core city leading Chinese advanced manufacture industry.
- Tianjin free trade zone policy facilitates foreign companies setting branches and investment
- Equipment manufacturing industry is the pillar industry of Tianjin, taking up 43% of the total output value
- Seminars, forums help overseas exhibitors display products and technology.
- 98% visitor questionnaire result as “excellent” or “good” and 95% exhibitors met their target customers.
- 300,000 visitor date base and invite the visitors with “one to one” invitation. The vital platform to show products looking for - - sales agents, meet with potential customers and brand exposure.
Metal Cutting Machine Tool
Sheet Metal Processing Machine
Metal Forming Machine Tool
Special Processing Machine Tool
Hot Working, Welding Device
Metal Casting and Rolling
Lubrication and Cooling
Metal Surface Treatment
Transfer Machine and Unit Head
Accessories and Components
Workpiece and Tool handing